To stay up to date, subscribe to our mailing list.
Reus is a god game by Abbey Games in which you take control of nature through the hands of mighty giants. You possess all imaginable powers over nature! There is only one thing on the planet that you do not control: mankind, with all their virtues and and all their vices. You can shape their world, but not their will. It’s your responsibility to maintain a balance in which man is not overpowered by nature, and nature does not fall to man’s greed.
- Unique god game gameplay with several ancient giants at your command.
- An interesting 2D art style from a perspective rarely found in god games.
- Dynamic and immersive audio effects.
- A powerful soundtrack that fits the theme.
- Intricate gameplay, where humanity depends on your power while challenging it at the same time.
- "Let your giants decide the fate of humanity."
Frequently Asked Questions
When has Reus been released?
Reus released May 16, 2013 on 18:00 GMT on Steam, GOG.com, GamersGate and Desura.
How much does Reus cost?
Reus costs €9.99 / $9.99 / £6.99, and similar in other currencies.
Can I create, upload, stream and monetize my videos of Reus?
In short: yes! We enjoy seeing your videos of Reus gameplay. Although we don't think you need to ask for permission, we do allow the uploading, streaming and monetization of videos you create with Reus gameplay.
It is appreciated if you acknowledge us as the creator by for example linking to us, but no such thing is required.
Will Reus have DRM?
DRM-free versions are available through GOG.com and Desura.
Is there a wiki?
The wiki can be found here and you are free to contribute!
Will Reus be available on Linux/Mac?
The inital release is for PC only. We're looking into porting to both Linux and Mac right now.